Terms & Conditions
(1) These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
(2) The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom and ROI, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
(3) The promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; employees of a Participating Retailer and anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
(4) This promotion opens from 24th February 2023 and all entries must be received by 23:59 on 8th May 2023 (“Closing Date”) (“Main Prize Draw”). All entries received after the Closing Date will be entered into the final wrap up draw and must be received by 23:59 on 30th June 2023 (“Closing Wrap Up Draw”). Any entries received after this time will not be accepted. All entrants who have not won in the Main Prize Draw will automatically be entered into the Closing Wrap Up Draw. Maximum 1 entry per person per day. Prize limited to one per household.
(5) Internet access and valid e-mail address required.
How to enter
(6) For a chance of winning a prize, participants must purchase a Promotional Pack of Carling from a Participating Retailer. Promotional Packs will carry a special Emirates FA Cup design on the pack, only packs carrying this design are included within the promotion. Promotional Packs are 18x440ml, 10x440ml packs (including our 10x440ml price marked packs) and 8x500ml in Republic of Ireland. Qualifying tie-break question for ROI entrants, see clause 8 for details.
(7) Scan the QR code on the Promotional Pack or go to www.carlingpromotions.com/winFAtickets and enter name, email address, mobile phone number and your 8-digit unique code from the inside of your promotional pack to be entered.
(8) ROI qualifying tie-break question: All entrants from ROI will be asked to answer a qualifying tie-break question when progressing their entry on the microsite, and entrants that incorrectly answer this question will not be able to proceed. If you enter from ROI using the postal entry route (see paragraph 9) you will still need to answer a qualifying tie-break question, please make sure your telephone number is clearly included as our promotional partner ‘Mars’ will call you to complete this part of the entry process. Applicable for ROI entrants only.
(9) You may also enter the Promotion by sending the following information via post to: Carling FA Tickets Promotion, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY, United Kingdom. Information that must be included in your postal entry, (1) Full name of claimant (2) Date of Birth, entrants must be 18 years or over (3) Full home address and postcode of claimant (4) Telephone number that can be used to clarify claim details (5) Your unique 8-digit winning code (6) An email address that we can confirm your successful entry to and provide prizes as required. All details must be written clearly, the promoter cannot be held responsible for non-distribution of prizes where information received is, in the promoter’s opinion, unclear, incomplete or inaccurate in any respect. Postage stamp will be required, Promoter not liable for any postage costs incurred.
(10) Entries made from trade, syndicates, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
(11) No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
Main Prize Draw
(12) 1 of 5 pairs of tickets available to the Emirates FA Cup Final includes 1 night stay at a 4-star Wembley hotel includes B&B (1 room per pair of tickets, sharing basis) on Saturday 3rd June and £500 spending money (€500 for ROI entrants). The winner is responsible for arranging their own travel and any other expenses incurred beyond the stated prize.
(13) 1 winner will be selected from all valid ROI entries during the promotion using a verifiably random computerized prize draw process on 9th May 2023.
(14) 4 winners will be selected from all remaining valid UK (including NI) entries during the promotion using a verifiably random computerized draw process on 9th May 2023.
(15) Winners will be contacted via e-mail within 3 working days of the winner selection and will be required to respond to the accept the prize and confirm eligibility (this may include proof of age and residential address). In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 3 days, or is unable to take their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner as detailed in clause 13 and 14. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. The process will be repeated until all prizes are claimed. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their e-mail account, including their junk and spam folders, during this time in case they are a winner. Emirates FA Cup Final e-tickets will be sent to the winner’s e-mail address within 3 working days upon completion of ticket allocation. Tickets must be printed in advance for entry into the stadium. Printing of tickets is the responsibility of the winner and the ticketholder.
(16) Tickets are not for resale and any tickets found to have been resold on secondary markets will be invalidated and not allowed entry to the stadium.
(17) Entry to the stadium is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. The Wembley Stadium ticketing terms and conditions can be found at https://www.wembleystadium.com/Public/Conditions-of-Issue. All tickets are for a neutral supporter to attend the match. The use of a ticket to enter the stadium constitutes acceptance of the Stadium’s terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall always remain the property of the issuing Stadium.
Closing Wrap Up Draw
(18) Prizes: 65” inch TV (7), Sound bar (7), Carling football table (2), beer fridges (5), £50 Deliveroo for takeaway voucher (50). Due to delivery restrictions, the Deliveroo voucher may be substituted for a suitable alternative of equal value.
(19) Winners will be selected from all valid entries during the promotion period using a verifiably random computerized prize draw process on 10th July 2023.
(20) Winners will be contacted via e-mail within 3 working days of the winner selection and will be required to respond to the accept the prize and confirm eligibility (this may include proof of age and residential address). In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 3 days, or is unable to take their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner as detailed in clause 18. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. The process will be repeated until all prizes are claimed. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their e-mail account, including their junk and spam folders, during this time in case they are a winner.
(21) Prizes will be delivered within 28 days from winner notification and the completion of any verification process. In the unlikely event that the Prize doesn’t arrive within this 28-day period, the winner must contact the Promoter within 7 days after this time by e-mailing CarlingFATicketsPromotion@
(22) All prizes are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged.
(23) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(24) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
(25) If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception, or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
(26) To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or claiming a prize.
(27) The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with a prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
(28) If it becomes apparent that a participant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s claim will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
(29) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
(30) Prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
(31) The Promoter will collect personal information from claimants for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share this personal information with its marketing agency and prize providers including but not limited to Paragon who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion. This includes contacting the claimant via telephone and email and publicizing information about the prize claimant by post.
(32) The name and county of the successful claimants will be available by sending a SAE to Carling FA Ticket Promotion, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JZ for 28 days after the Closing Date for a period of 3 months.
(33) With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its associated companies, its agents, its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter or its associated companies, its agents, its employees for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the participant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
(34) These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non- contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(35) The Promoter does not encourage excessive consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
(36) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(37) Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited whose registered office is at 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018.